The judges scores are in and winners of the Festival Supplier Awards (FSAs) have been decided.
Winners will be announced on 28th January 2016 at The Hurlingham Club in London.
Judging the 2016 awards were:
- Andy Grove, Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council and LAEOG
- Beckie Parsons, Judge Day
- Chris Johnson, Shambala Festival and Powerful Thinking
- Frankie Tee, EnTEEtainment Ltd
- John Probyn, Sports Show
- Jonathan Smith, Farnborough International Airshow
- Mike Richmond, Richmond Event Management
- Lynsey Wollaston, IMG Arts & Entertainment
- Jon Drape, Ear To The Ground
- Zac Fox, Kilimanjaro Live
Although more than one hundred entries were submitted only 78 made the shortlist. The standard was exceptionally high and judges were forced to consider each entry very carefully. Feedback from the judges was positive and included comments such as: “You do well to get so many good entries – what’s your secret?”, “There were some really good entries this year” and “Phew! That was hard work!”
The ceremony, hosted by comedian and FSA regular Andrew Ryan, promises to be a great networking opportunity as well as a fantastic evening of entertainment.
The FSAs are perfectly timed as the first real industry get together of the year and with strong ticket sales its set to be a night to remember.
The deadline for buying tickets is Friday 22nd January and there are only a few remaining.